Scheduled Group Training Sessions
Bodyscape offers small group face-to-face fitness sessions where you get the personal training touch in a small, friendly, motivating and supportive community environment without the personal training pricetag! Sessions are predominantly outdoors, with indoor and undercover options during inclement weather.
Our Term 1 2024 commences Monday 29th January through to Thursday 28th March 2024 (9 weeks, due to Easter)
See Timetable below. Bookings and cancellations are absolutely essential via Bodyscape’s Team App.
Term 1 Timetable: Monday 29th January to Thursday 28th March 2024 (9 weeks)
Venue: (in poor weather, venue changes advised night before for 6:15am or morning of for 9am)
- Dunstan Reserve – Peacock St, West Brunswick; Poor Weather Option – Dunstan Clubhouse Undercover area or Brunswick Stadium
9 Week Session Schedule & Class Descriptions:
- Strength: To build lean muscle, you need to increase your weights over time. And no, you wont bulk up! So these sessions will focus purely on strength training, where you will be encouraged to increase either your weights, your work/rest ratio or the degree of difficulty of the exercises, enabling you to get heaps fitter and stronger over the term!
- Strength & Conditioning: Each of these sessions offer a full body workout targeting all major muscle groups with a mix of traditional cardio and strength exercises. Each session is always varied to keep the body guessing what comes next and maximises the fat burn!
- Cardio & Core: Although cardio might not be everyone’s favourite, this session will help you grow to enjoy the feeling you get when you get that heart rate up! Plus throw in some core work as active recovery and you have an awesome blend to get your metabolism firing!
With Bodyscape, there are always heaps of value-added inclusions:
- Daily 45 min Face to Face workouts including strength, strength & conditioning, or cardio & core workouts so you never get bored
- Benchmark Fitness Assessments & Body Composition Measurements to track your fitness progress throughout the term (on request)
- Help with working out your specific daily nutritional requirements (on request), plus access to loads of sample meal plans so you don’t have to think about what to eat
- Free comprehensive Nutrition Guide via the Bodyscape Team App
- Free Access to heaps of Healthy Recipe Ebooks on the Bodyscape Team App
- Free Access to heaps of Blogs on the App with loads of health, mindset and fitness tips and tricks to keep you in tip top shape both physically and mentally!
- Free 60+ page e-book on Using Mindfulness Strategies to manage Daily Stressors
- Free Access to heaps of Home Workouts on the Bodyscape Team App
- Support from me, a qualified fitness trainer and registered psychologist, to help you not only during your workouts to ensure your form and technique is correct and you are getting the best out of the sessions, but also to provide an opportunity to debrief and destress if you need an ear to talk to!
- A forum to debrief with the awesome Bodyscape Community to stay connected with your buddies and destress with a chitchat!!
Packages: (cash weekly for sessions attended at the end of each week or direct debit for the term)
- 1 session/wk = $20 ($180 for the 9 week term)
- 2 sessions/wk = $35 per week ($315 for the 9 week term or $17.50/session)
- 3 sessions/wk = $40 per week ($360 for the 9 week term or $13.30/session)
- 4 sessions/wk = $45 per week ($405 for the 9 week term or $11.25/session)
Contact us for more information on how you can access our sessions so that you can get moving again and re-focus on your health and fitness!
Or sign up to the Bodyscape Team App which is 100% free to join. Here you will find all the session times where you can book into plus loads of content including all of our blogs, home workouts, recipe ebooks, nutrition guide, news and events, other tips and tricks and much more. Just go to the App Store or Google Play and download Team App onto your mobile device, then follow these simple steps:
1. Sign-up to Team App. You’ll be sent an e-mail to activate your account.
2. Log-in and search for Bodyscape Health and Fitness, then request to become a member!
Mobile Training – Individual & Small Group Sessions (Adult, Family, Kids)
If the above timetable doesnt suit or you prefer private sessions, Bodyscape also offers a mobile face-to-face fitness service where a fully-equipped vaccinated and registered trainer comes to your home, work or local outdoor space to deliver individual sessions outdoors or in your home or work place.
This convenience and flexibility means that you can fit in your training around your busy life, whether that be training around your children’s sleep routines or daily activities, or training in between work meetings and deadlines.
Or you may feel uneasy or not motivated to train in a virtual or face to face group class and prefer training face-to-face in the comfort of your own private space with the reassurance and motivation from an encouraging personal instructor.
For those mums-to-be, you might be struggling to find an online or face to face fitness class that caters to pregnant women and need some individual attention.
And if you prefer to train with a buddy and bring the costs of personal training down, Bodyscape can also arrange small private group sessions.
So if this is you, eliminate the excuses that you don’t have time, or you don’t have childcare arrangements, or you don’t fit into a virtual training environment by arranging the training to come to you.
FREE Scheduled Group Trials
If you are not sure if Bodyscape is right for you, we offer your first group session absolutely FREE. There are no obligations whatsoever!! Just contact us to book into one of the scheduled classes, and we’ll give you all the details you need to give it a go. We are confident you will enjoy the sessions and want to continue on your fitness journey, but ultimately it’s up to you!
Wellness Sessions and Motivational Tools
In additional to the physical aspects, Bodyscape also offers psychologically-based wellness sessions and motivational tools to help clients stay on track with their health and fitness goals. These are varied and can be tailored to meet your particular needs, and can include:
- Motivational online workbooks and workshops,
- Brief small or larger online group discussions/forums,
- Online motivational activities and advice.
The information can be incorporated into any individual or group training session either at the beginning or end of each training session. It can also be arranged as separate online workshops, particularly for corporate groups, or as blogs/newsletters distributed to staff.
Sessions focus on a specific wellness topic for clients to consider and incorporate into their daily lives, such as:
- Goal Setting
- Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
- Dealing with Emotional Eating
- The Psychology behind Eating Habits and how to change them
- Dealing with Stress
- Ways to Improve your Sleep
- Guide to healthy eating and nutrition
- Healthy Recipe Ideas and product samples.
Speak to your trainer if you would like further information on how these sessions can be incorporated into your training.