Scheduled Large Group Training Sessions (Adult)
Given the current worldwide COVID-19 crisis, maintaining our health and fitness has never been so important, especially if we want to enhance our immunity!
So, Bodyscape is still here for you and is offering a hybrid model of face-to-face group training and LIVE Zoom sessions for 2021. Choose the format that’s right for you – face to face only, zoom only, or a combination of face to face and zoom sessions!
Term 4 commences Monday 4th October through to Saturday 11th December 2021 (10 weeks, with the possibility of a 1 week extension until 18th Dec!).
In line with Victoria’s current COVID Roadmap, Bodyscape will have various timetable adjustments in stages below:
- Stage 1 – Monday 4th to Saturday 16th October (2 weeks)
- Stage 2 – Monday 18th October to Saturday 6th November (3 weeks)
- Stage 3 – Monday 8th November to 11th December (or extended to 18th December) (5-6 weeks)
At each of these stages, group face to face sessions & participant numbers will increase and zoom sessions will decrease, based on demand.
Stage 2 will offer small group Face to Face PT sessions with a maximum of 5 vaccinated participants and 1 vaccinated trainer per group (this may change during this period based on Government restrictions) therefore, bookings and cancellations are absolutely essential via Bodyscape’s Team App. COVID safe practices take place during each face to face session, including wiping down equipment before and after sessions, hand sanitiser available and social distancing.
See Timetable below for Stage 2 – note timetables are subject to change based on COVID restrictions. Stage 3 to be released as dates and details are confirmed by Government and Health Authorities.
Term 4 Stage 2 Timetable: Monday 18th October to Saturday 6th November 2021
- Boeing Reserve – Boeing Rd, Strathmore Heights
- Dunstan Reserve – Peacock St, West Brunswick
- Fleming Park – Albert St, East Brunswick
10 Week Session Schedule & Class Descriptions:
- Strength: To build lean muscle, you need to increase your weights over time. And no, you wont bulk up! So these sessions will focus purely on strength training, where you will be encouraged to increase either your weights, your work/rest ratio or the degree of difficulty of the exercises, enabling you to get heaps fitter and stronger over the term!
- Strength & Conditioning: Each of these sessions offer a full body workout targeting all major muscle groups with a mix of traditional cardio and strength exercises. Each session is always varied to keep the body guessing what comes next and maximises the fat burn!
- Boxing: Let off some steam and clear your mind in this cardio boxing session. You don’t need to have any experience with boxing moves, just a willingness to give it a red hot go! Either grab a friend, pair up with someone new or do it solo, shadow boxing style, and sweat it out!
- Cardio & Core: Although cardio might not be everyone’s favourite, this session will help you grow to enjoy the feeling you get when you get that heart rate up! Plus throw in some core work as active recovery and you have an awesome blend to get your metabolism firing!
With Bodyscape, there are always heaps of value-added inclusions:
- Benchmark Fitness Assessments & Body Composition Measurements (with your consent) to track your fitness progress throughout the term
- Free comprehensive Nutrition Guide via the Bodyscape Team App
- Free Access to heaps of Healthy Recipe Ebooks on the Bodyscape Team App, plus new release recipes each term
- Free Access to heaps of Blogs on the App with loads of health, mindset and fitness tips and tricks, plus new release blogs each term
- Free 60+ page e-book on Using Mindfulness Strategies to manage COVID-19 and other Daily Stressors
- Free Access to heaps of Home Workouts on the Bodyscape Team App
- Support from me, a qualified fitness trainer and registered psychologist, to help you not only during your workouts to ensure your form and technique is correct and you are getting the best out of the sessions, but also to provide an opportunity to debrief and destress if you need an ear to talk to!
- A forum to debrief with the awesome Bodyscape Community to stay connected with your buddies and destress with a chitchat!!
- Plus, with the Zoom sessions, you and the entire family can access the sessions at no additional cost per person, so one fee for the whole family.
- And all Zoom sessions are recorded, so you get access to all the recordings of each class on a Private Facebook Group. Therefore, if you miss a live class you can watch it back at a time convenient to you!
Stage 2 Fees:
Face to Face only
- $25 per small group session
- $25 per week unlimited plus access to full on-demand session recordings and session plans for you and your family at no extra cost through the closed Facebook Group.
- $10 casual Live session with no access to on-demand recordings or FB group
Unlimited Face to Face (both locations) & Zoom (unlimited access to both!)
- You can also do a combination of zoom and face to face sessions, with fees as per above.
Contact us for more information on how you can access our sessions so that you can get moving again and re-focus on your health and fitness!
Or sign up to the Bodyscape Team App which is 100% free to join. Here you will find all the session times where you can book into plus loads of content including all of our blogs, home workouts, recipe ebooks, nutrition guide, news and events, other tips and tricks and much more. Just go to the App Store or Google Play and download Team App onto your mobile device, then follow these simple steps:
1. Sign-up to Team App. You’ll be sent an e-mail to activate your account.
2. Log-in and search for Bodyscape Health and Fitness, then request to become a member!
Mobile Training – Individual & Small Group Sessions (Adult, Family, Kids)
If the above timetable doesnt suit or you prefer private sessions, Bodyscape also offers a mobile face-to-face fitness service where a fully-equipped vaccinated and registered trainer comes to your home, work or local outdoor space to deliver individual sessions outdoors, with strict social distancing & hygiene measures in place (subject to current COVID-19 restrictions).
This convenience and flexibility means that you can fit in your training around your busy life, whether that be training around your children’s sleep routines or daily activities, or training in between work meetings and deadlines.
Or you may feel uneasy or not motivated to train in a virtual group class and prefer training face-to-face in the comfort of your own private space with the reassurance and motivation from an encouraging personal instructor.
For those mums-to-be, you might be struggling to find an online fitness class that caters to pregnant women and need some individual attention.
And if you prefer to train with a buddy and bring the costs of personal training down, Bodyscape can also arrange small private group sessions.
So if this is you, eliminate the excuses that you don’t have time, or you don’t have childcare arrangements, or you don’t fit into a virtual training environment by arranging the training to come to you.
FREE Group Trials
If you are not sure if Bodyscape is right for you, we offer your first group session absolutely FREE. There are no obligations whatsoever!! Just contact us to book into one of the classes, and we’ll give you all the details you need to give it a go. We are confident you will enjoy the sessions and want to continue on your fitness journey, but ultimately it’s up to you!
Wellness Sessions and Motivational Tools
In additional to the physical aspects, Bodyscape also offers psychologically-based wellness sessions and motivational tools to help clients stay on track with their health and fitness goals. These are varied and can be tailored to meet your particular needs, and can include:
- Motivational online workbooks and workshops,
- Brief small or larger online group discussions/forums,
- Online motivational activities and advice.
The information can be incorporated into any individual or group training session either at the beginning or end of each training session. It can also be arranged as separate online workshops, particularly for corporate groups, or as blogs/newsletters distributed to staff.
Sessions focus on a specific wellness topic for clients to consider and incorporate into their daily lives, such as:
- Goal Setting
- Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
- Dealing with Emotional Eating
- The Psychology behind Eating Habits and how to change them
- Dealing with Stress
- Ways to Improve your Sleep
- Guide to healthy eating and nutrition
- Healthy Recipe Ideas and product samples.
Speak to your trainer if you would like further information on how these sessions can be incorporated into your training.