What the hell are Macros??

Exercise & Nutrition go hand in hand! If you are looking to make changes to your body with a fitness regime only, you may be highly disappointed. Unfortunately, exercise only makes up for 20% of the daily calories you burn, with the remaining 80% coming down to good nutrition and what your body needs to … Continue reading What the hell are Macros??